~Envisioning My Dream Apartment~
A Trip Back in Time...
A couple weeks ago I received an email from a company named Modani (they specialize in modern furniture pieces). They posed a very interesting question to me:
"If you could go back in time to your first apartment, with the style and taste for design you have now, what would it look like?"
They added one additional challenge to an already difficult question --- I had to use at least one or more of their modern pieces.
Now - I don't know about your first apartment, but I was as broke as broke can be when I had mine. Hand-me-down furniture was the theme of my first space. Nonetheless, I loved the freedom of having it be mine. So to think of an apartment, where I could afford nice "things" and actually define my style, well this was a challenge that I was up to! When I think of apartment life, I think of entertaining because I did so much of that when I was younger. To me, entertaining means people, and people need seating. So I decided to create my vision board around a living room concept.
My Dream Look...
- Wallpaper - Hygge & West, Carved Ogee in Gray
- Rug - Rugs USA, Tuscan Viga Chevron Denim Rug
- Sofa Table - Modani, Lubeck Coffee Table in Walnut
- Sofa - Modani, Onyxia Sofa Bed in White
- Chairs - IKEA, Storsele Rattan in Black
- Sofa Pillows - Target, Threshold Gold Chevron
- Chair Pillows - Target, Threshold Gold Embroidered
* Pouf, table decor and lanterns not sourced